First Time Configurations for Netgear Arlo Ultra Camera
if you are purchasing a new Netgear Arlo Ultra Camera device for your home security, you must get steps for settings up these advance cameras. This is true that you can easily configure your Netgear Arlo Ultra Camera devices either using http:// Netgear.arlo.com web address or you can also install Netgear Arlo Ultra application to your Android.
Both these configurations are easy to handle and easy to configure. If you are not technology lover and you do not understand technology, you can easily configure your camera using mobile application. Both Android and iPhone users can use Arlo application for device settings.
First Time Setup for Netgear Arlo Ultra Camera Device
- Place your Netgear Arlo Ultra Camera and base station to a same location.
- Provide power supply to the base station of your Arlo device. make sure that you are using power adapter from Netgear.
- Insert portal batteries for Netgear Arlo Ultra Cameras. You will receive new batteries with your cameras and you can change these batteries any time when you need. We will suggest that you must use Netgear batteries because they are more secure and always suggested.
- Once all this done, you can install Arlo application to your mobile device. you can find Arlo application from play store and this application is free to install.
- Scan the bar code from mobile application and you can find the bar code at the back side of your device. when you scan the bar code, you will able to handle device settings from your mobile.
These are the steps for settings up new Netgear Arlo Ultra Camera device for first time. Later, you can handle all your camera settings from this mobile device. you can handle your update for your Arlo from this application.