What are the Modes and Rules for Arlo Cameras?
Arlo cameras are easily manageable for many advance settings. Modes and Rules are once such advance options you can configure for Arlo cameras. Using the Arlo camera mode and rules, you actually program your Arlo cameras to behave differently in different situations.
Arlo Camera Modes | Arlo Camera Web Login
Using the Netgear Arlo Mode, you can program your Arlo to behave different on different times. You can disable sending the notifications or recording the videos when you are there in the bed room. Here is the complete list of available modes for the Netgear Arlo camera you can use any time.
- Armed Mode: using the Armed mode, you can program the Arlo camera to record a video clip every time a motion is detected. You will also receive notifications and alerts every time a motion video is captured.
- Schedule: using the schedule mode, you can program your Arlo to get into a particular mode on a particular time in every week.
- Geofencing: using the Geofencing mode, you can program your Arlo camera to activate any particular mode and deactivate previous mode at the same time. Geofencing mode actually work with the GPS enabled smart phone devices.
- Disarmed: Disarmed means, no videos will be recorded and you will not receive any notification.
Netgear Arlo Camera Rules | Netgear Arlo Camera Login Window
Rules are actually used to define the schedules for the Netgear Arlo.
- Notifications Rule: using the notification rule, Arlo camera will send a notification on your smart phone every time any motion is detected by the Arlo cameras.
- Action Rule: you can set rule for your Arlo camera so it should record the video or capture picture every time any motion is detected by it. You can also program your Arlo to work and respond as alarm after every motion is detected.