What is Arlo Geofencing?
Geofencing is the advance feature that is provided for the Netgear Arlo users. If you are using the Arlo Geofencing feature you can easily manage the modes very easily whenever you smart phone device go out of the zone. If you want to use the Geofencing feature for the Arlo cameras you have to enable the GPS services for your smart phone device and you will also need active WiFi connections.
Here are the Steps for Configuring the Geofencing for your Arlo Cameras
- First you will need to access the Arlo login window using the default login address for the Netgear Arlo camera login.
- Go for “Mode” option. | Arlo Login Netgear
- Select the option “Proffered Arlo Devices”.
- Click for the “Geofencing” option.
- Click on the “OK” button. | Netgear Arlo Login
- Here you will need to specify the address for the location that you want to configure for the Arlo Geofencing.
- You can also change the radius settings that will be Medium by default. You can click on the radius icon is you want to change the settings for radius.
- Radius size can be Small, Medium or Large that totally depends upon your requirements.
- You will need to fill the name of the location and after filling the location name, click on the “Next” option. | Arlo Login
- Here you will need to select the “Mode” and click on the “Next” option.
- Click on the “Next” button and go for the “Home” option. | Arlo Setup
- You can also select the preferred mobile devices from here.
- Click on the “Save” option. | Arlo Netgear Setup