Arlo camera is no doubt will the best security camera for your location. Before you can access the advance features of Arlo camera, you will need to access the setup page for the Arlo cameras. Here we will explain all the required configurations for the Arlo camera setup one by one.
Arlo Camera Setup and Configuration Steps
Here are the steps for setting up your Arlo camera for the smooth working.
- First you will need to remove the battery compartment cover very carefully. See the following image. | Arlo Camera Setup
- Smoothly remove the cover to back side and go for the next step for Arlo camera setup.
- You will need to insert the Arlo camera batteries. After inserting the batteries, close the compartment.
- You can bring the Arlo camera up to 30 to 120 centimeter from the base station of Arlo cameras. | Netgear Arlo Setup
- Here you will need to synchronize the base station for the Arlo cameras. |Arlo Settings
There can be two possibilities. If you are using the Arlo Base Station then you will need to press the synchronization button from one side of the Arlo base station.
If you are using the Arlo Pro Base Station, you will need to press the button form the top of the base station.
- After synchronizing the Base Station, you will find that the LED that relates to the Base Station Synchronization will lit in green color. | Setup My Arlo
- Arlo Configuration | Now, you will need to press the synchronization button located at the top of the Arlo camera.
You will find that the moment you press the synchronization button from the camera, a blue LED will start blinking.
- Arlo Camera Setup | On the base station, a camera LED is located, check that LED. You synchronization is completed if the camera LED on base station is blinking in solid green color.
Setting UP the Arlo Go Camera
If you are using the Arlo Go camera, you can manage it very easily. You can configure the Arlo Go cameras using the same apps you are using the Arlo cameras.
- First you will need to activate the SIM card if it is not yet activated.
- Then you will need to remove the battery compartment slowly.
- Make sure that the SIM card is inserted accurately.
- You can insert a memory card if you want to store the videos locally. You should use the memory cared of class 4 for the best recordings. |Netgear Arlo Setup
- Insert the batteries once again.
- Make sure to tightly close the battery departments. | Arlo Setup
- You will need to access the Netgear Arlo login page or you can also access the Arlo application using your smart phone. Click on the option “Add Device” if you want to add a new device.
- Select the option “Arlo Go”.
- Click on the continue button if the SIM card is already activated.
- Click on the “Continue” button.
- Press the synchronization button located at the top of the Arlo camera.
- Go for the computer system you are using the synchronization. Hold the camera up to 10 inch distance from the computer. | Arlo Configurations
- Click on the next option of the information you are using is correct. | Arlo Camera Settings
- You can also give a unique name to your device from here. |Setup Arlo Camera
Arlo Camera LED Status Meanings
Arlo camera LED can easily guide you for the behavior of your Arlo cameras. Here we are explaining the behavior of the Arlo camera LED and their meaning. These LED status will help you managing the Arlo setup accurately.
- If the LED is Blinking in Blue Color
If the LED is blinking in blue color, that means, your Arlo camera is connect to the cloud storage.
- If the LED is Blinking in Blue and Purple Color
If the status LED is blinking in solid blue and purple color, that means your Arlo camera is successfully connecting with the cloud and the network.
- If the LED is Blinking in Slow Blue Color
That means Arlo is all ready to scan the QR code.
- LED is Blinking in Blue and Amber Color
If the LED is blinking with blue and amber color that means a new firmware update is available for the Arlo camera.
- LED is Blinking in Amber and Purple Color
If the LED is blinking in Amber and purple color that means the SD card you are using is not valid at all
4,123 total views, 6 views today